- Rich in punicic acid, with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- With ellagic acid, which has moisturizing, sun protecting, anti-wrinkle, anti-acne properties
- Higher in antioxidants than red wine or green tea
- A rare botanical source of conjugated fatty acids – a significant anti-inflammatory
- Protects the skin against exposure to sunlight
Who It’s For: Adults and children
Use For: Promoting healthy skin regeneration and nourishment
How It Works: Described as “nature’s power fruit,” pomegranate regenerates the skin’s outer layers to help lessen aging and wrinkling.
Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf/stem extract, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil
Cautions and Warnings: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes.