- D3 assists the body in the absorption and utilization of calcium and supports the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Absorption enhanced with organic coconut oil
- Helps build and maintain bone health
- Vitamin D3 cholecalciferol from lanolin
- No fillers, no excipients & no artificial colours
Tropical vacations are something we might manage once a year, but what about the other 50 weeks? Vitamin D helps with the absorption of calcium and phosphorus to keep your bones and teeth strong and protect against disease. Supplements are made from one of two forms D2 or D3. CanPrev only uses vitamin D3 in their softgels and heres why.Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) is photosynthesized in plants, mushrooms and yeasts and used typically in vitamin D fortified foods and some supplements. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), is known as the sunshine vitamin and is easily synthesized by the body when the suns UVB rays strike the skin. It is the most natural form of vitamin D and offers superior absorption compared to vitamin D2.CanPrevs D3 offers a convenient way to supplement this critical vitamin. Each softgel of D3 is formulated to provide 1,000 IU of vitamin D3. D3 is suspended in a medium chain triglyceride base made from organic coconut oil. Coconut oil is a stable fatty acid that enhances the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients. Get the benefits of a sunshine vacation every day of the year with CanPrevs D3 and D3 & K2 softgels.
- Vitamin D325 mcg
- Medium-chain Triglycerides
- Purified water